Reporting To: Billing Manager
Provide periodic reports and also ensure that data is well backed up to mitigate against data loss.
To ensure files received from all business units are well scrutinized before final upload on the billing systems and escalate exceptions to the line manager.
- Develop and implement creative performance reporting template as required by line manager
- Coordinate Monthly performance report for IE.
- Assist, Identify and analyzing all potential revenue leakages from customer metering, Distribution Transformer and feeders and proffer strategies to eliminate such Ensure Compliance in the usage of the Estimated Billing Methodology (EBM) and Energy Accounting Policy (EAP) for billing estimated customers.
- Collate and interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, drawing inference and presenting observations to the business to guide business decision and ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist with detecting areas of high financial leakages and design appropriate strategies to block the leakages
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting collection/ billing efficiency, through the generation of delinquent customers based on historical performance Perform assurance test on energy shared across feeders, DTs, Business Units and Undertakings
- Develop Business Intelligence tools that help drive and monitor collection activities
- Generates commercial/ financial periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as collection analysis reports, adjustment reports, maintenance reports etc.
- Ensure compliance to reporting standards as required by the Corporate Performance Monitoring Team within the Head Office
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Design actionable reports to improve cash collection drive and boost performance
- Provide general support to the Billing Head as may be required.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Computer science, Engineering, or other related discipline
- 4 – 5 years relevant work experience, from related sector with demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Oracle DB, My SQL
- MIS experience is an added advantage
- Billing operations knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be highly analytical.