We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Main duties include managing recruitment process and procedures, security screening of individuals employed in a security environment– Code of practice, office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records in compliance with the company ISO 9001;2015 Quality Management System.
If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis and in line with the company ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Recruiting security guards and meeting recruitment weekly target
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role. Knowledge working with Quality Management System are a plus
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
N70, 000 – N120, 000 Monthly.
Company offers great benefits
Company offers career progression opportunities