BFA & Co Legal is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We require an Accountant with at least with 2 years’ experience who will be responsible for helping the Company make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking and correcting the Company’s finances.
- The individual will also be responsible for internal financial audits, reconciliation of bank statements and ensuring financial records are accurate during the entirety of the financial year.
- This role is for individuals who are passionate about personal and professional growth.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 year’s proven experience as an Accountant
- Previous experience of Bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Be sufficiently articulate
- Ability to track payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Ability to manage financial transactions, from financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits.
- Ability to provide accurate financial position, liquidity
Successful applicants in this role will typically have:
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong flexibility and adaptability skills
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Document and standardize or streamline or computerize processes
- Interface with clients and HNIs
- Strong Ethics
- Inventory tracking skills.
What’s in it for you?
You can expect:
- Attractive fixed monthly remuneration
- Job satisfaction
- An opportunity to build a strong personal network.
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field.