Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
- As an owner of relationships, the Accounts Management Executive plays a critical role in strengthening our client portfolio in both new and established markets accelerating growth for our technology solutions, payment solutions and lending & savings products.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities)
- Revenue Generation: Account Executives at Paelyt are experts in stirring excitement for our products. They know how to sell the value of our technology and financial solution, and operate in an accelerated sales cycle. Tasked with developing and giving sales pitches, presentations, conducting product demos and closing deals.
- Cultivating the Companies Brands and Products: Account Executives are responsible for continuous engagement with existing clients to understand their challenges and provide solutions that solve those problems. Working with the internal product teams to provide solutions that meet the needs of our customers through innovation and creativity. Ensuring our brands are well developed within the marketplace and associated with customer centricity and quality.
- Managing Client Expectations: We aim to be a favoured and trusted technology and financial solutions partner for businesses and end individuals that means we focus on leveraging high quality, well designed products that add value to the organisations we partner with.
- Partnering Effectively: Working closely with our B2B partners to develop and expand the business opportunities throughout the ecosystem through implementation of multiple products and customer/client groups. Working to make the relationship a win-win for both partners and clients alike. Whether sharing learnings and best practices with internal teams or spending time connecting with external partners, our Account Executives know how to maximize relationships to identify opportunities and deliver results.
- 2:1 or above in a Bachelor’s Degree required from a reputable higher institution.
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program or evidence of waiver.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You’re skilled in prospecting, lead generation & closing deals
- You’re an ambitious, self-motivated self-starter
- You bring confidence and energy to conversations while delivering inspiring product demonstrations and articulating value proposition.
- You’re a people person who demonstrates excellent interpersonal/customer-relations skills in person, in writing, and over the phone.
- You manage your time efficiently and stay organized to get the job done.