JioFiber Rs 1,197 broadband plan launched: check validity, benefits
JioFiber Rs 1,197 broadband plan benefits
The all-new JioFiber Rs 1,197 broadband plan offers 90 days of validity and unlimited data. In this case, unlimited bandwidth equates to 3.3TB of high-speed internet each month, after which the speed will decrease. In this plan, users will receive download and upload speeds of 30 Mbps.
How to get the JioFiber Rs 1,197 broadband plan
Users can use the “MyJio App” or “Jio.com” to recharge their Jio Fiber account online. Here’s how to do it.
- Open MyJio App.
- Use your registered Jio Fiber mobile number or Service ID and OTP to log in.
- Click “Fiber” in the “Menu Option” box.
- Click “Recharge/Repeat” after choosing the Jio Rs 1,197 plan.
- It will redirect you to the Gateway payment page, where you can pay via Google Pay UPI, Phone Pay UPI, Paytm, WhatsApp” and other options.
- Choose the payment mode, then click “Pay now.”
- You will get a confirmation message and an invoice email on the phone number and email address you used to sign up for Jio Fiber recharge online.
Jio launches Rs 61 data booster recharge plan
On the other hand, the telecom operator has recently introduced a new data booster recharge plan priced at Rs 61. This plan provides 10GB of data, an increase from the previous offering of 6GB of data. The company has made the confirmation through its official website. Jio offers data booster packs that can be used to supplement the primary data pack when additional data is needed. Meanwhile, you can read about the Jio new prepaid plans here.