Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Support ICT4D system design, deployment, monitoring, and system implementation data collection.
- Coordinates & Manages device configuration and setup for campaigns, (which include but not limited to mobile phones, handheld POS, biometric scanner etc) and SIM card management for the ICT4D implementation activities.
- Provide support in coordinating user badges production and sorting
- Provide support in devices management and troubleshooting
- Will serve as first line of support to the team.
- Provide application management support for the ICT4D systems.
- Provide system training and deployment support for systems developed by team.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Test and evaluate ICT4D platform and other system deployed
- Support system troubleshooting process and documenting.
- Support users on new and existing systems.
- Manages trackers (Maintenance, Update, Backup) for the team
- Assist team in online resources sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years working experience in ICT4D implementation for ITN campaign.
- Strong proficiency in ICT.
- Strong proficiency in Android related OS, with ability to manage Android phones and other Android related devices
- Critical thinking skills and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective coordination and management of people
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Fluency in English is required
Supervision of Consultant:
The ITN ICT4D Consultant will report to ICT4D Coordinator.