Our firm is in need of an HR officer to perform recruitment The job holder will oversee the entire recruitment process managing both internal and external stakeholders from the development of Job Description s with hiring managers, writing and placing adverts, building preferred supplier lists, shortlisting, interviewing, managing the offer and completing associated administrative tasks. You will be expected to develop creative sourcing techniques, source high-calibre candidates utilizing the appropriate recruiting channels, and ensure best practice recruitment processes are adhered to
Supporting and participating in all recruitment Processes (staff, intern, volunteer, secondment…)
collecting applications, facilitating the candidate’s assessment (Written Test and Interview),
sending reference checks, negotiation, offering, and employment contracts.
• Lead all recruitment processes in coordination with hiring managers
• Communicate the outcome of the interview and process recruitment paperwork for Approval.
• Send the reference check to ensure the successful candidate qualified for the role
• Send job offer in verbal and written to successful and notify unsuccessful candidate
• Serving as a point person for all employees’ questions
• Keep track of all ongoing recruitments
• Be an interview panel as requested
• Ensure the Recruitment Form with other supporting documents are approved including budget
Must hold at least a Degree in any business-related field
Professional qualification from a recognized professional body or institution
5 years of experience in the Human Resources department, is s MUST
Age between 30-35 years is preferable
Positive and proactive attitude to work.
Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
Click Here To Apply