Oversee the daily workings of hospital operations in Warri. Plans manage, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintains a high-quality standard of service delivery.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Supports the Chief Operating Officer in the day-to-day running of operations
- Ensure all admin-related tasks are delivered in line with set quality standards.
- Monitor requirements, and determine & organize resources that will ensure optimal productivity in the Hospital.
- Daily Hospital rounds to ensure the optimal functioning of the Hospital & maximum productivity of staff.
- Analyze the current system of operation to check its effectiveness, and work out a strategy for improvement
- Writing & submission of monthly reports on Hospital Administrative activities
- Liaise with other team members, including interacting with managers in different areas of the organization; gathering & analyzing data as well as presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
- Training and supervising new employees as well as tracking and measuring staff performance.
- Identify training and development requirements of departmental staff/team members and ensure a succession plan is in place and executed.
- Plan and manage change programs/initiatives.
- Adequately supervise reporting lines to ensure that work activities are performed as designed or by standard operational procedures.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements in the following areas; Supply Chain, Logistics, and Asset Operations.
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Follow up & resolve interruptions to the workflow
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are followed
- And other duties assigned to you from time to time.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Operations Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management, or any related degree.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector.
- Very knowledgeable in facility management
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, communication, interpersonal, and people management skills.
- Excellent problem-analysis, solving & project management skills
Salary in line with industry standard