About this role
This role is strategic role which will comprise operations and managing sales Operations manage the daily and long-term operational goals of the company.
On a day-to-day basis, manage staff, work schedules and delegating tasks. When it comes to long-term management, establish departmental policies, yearly objectives, areas of opportunity and goals related to sales and budgeting. On an ongoing basis, must also confer with board members, determine the growth and strategy of the media company and its branches and respond to changes in staff, including hiring, firing and promotions.
General Manager responsibilities include:
- Design strategy and set goals for growth and sales
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the media production arm of the company.
Your responsibilities will include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- responsible for drving sales and revenue
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- work with HR in recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Able to work with financial budget
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: This role is senior and requires someone from age 40 and above only
This role is based in abuja and ony candidates in Abuja will be considered
This role requires someone who can resume immediately as t is urgent
Due to a high volume of cv influx if you do not hear from us in two weeks kindly consider you application unsuccesful