General Ledger Analyst at GBfoods
Role & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a General Ledger Analyst for our Shared Business Services who will be responsible for preparing journal entries, reconciling financial statements and accounts and ensure data accuracy.
- General accounting manual postings
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Statutory financial audits and coordination
- Legal books archive
- Monthly closings
- Annual reporting packages
- Transfer price management
- Insurance management
- Direct and indirect taxes
- Help in Budget and Estimates preparation processes.
- Any other activity related to finance not specifically described here.
RequirementsRequired Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Accounting professional certification is an additional advantage
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Strong understanding of debits/credits and accounting principles.
- Minimum of 3 years of General Ledger and Journal Entries experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and Accounting software
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work with minimal supervision
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
What do we expect from you?
- We expect someone who shares in our values, motivated and willing to grow.
What can you expect from us?
- Being part of a multinational company that prides itself with leading brands recognized in their respective countries by consumers and the entire industry.