French Speaking Front Desk / Customer Relations Officer at Moytel Consultants Limited
French Speaking Front Desk / Customer relations Officer
A telecommunication service company in Lekki requires the services of a Female who could combine the roles of a front desk and Customer relations Officer with excellent communication skills in French language for immediate employment.
- Experienced receptionist with 1-3 years’ experience.
- Customer relations abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in French language.
- Excellent ability to read and write in French language
- Bsc Degree Holder in French and foreign languages
Not more than 30 Years old.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific office location.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Answering telephone calls and taking calls in foreign languages.
- Translating documents from English to the foreign language.
- Acting as an interpreter.
- Handling foreign correspondence.
- Typing and compiling reports
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Distribute correspondence (e.g letters, emails and packages)
- Transmit information or documents to customers.
- Represent the company as agreed by the Business Development Manager and the Human Resource Manager.
- Visit clients’ office as the occasion demands.
- Compliance to procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Organisation, time management and the ability to multitask
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a changing, demanding workload
NB: CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN LEKKI AND ENVIRONS
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.