Financial Analyst at Fadac Resources
Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they need a FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Employee Motivation & Team spirit: Developing skill sets of team members and initiating external intervention if required.
- Budget and Costing: Lead, plan, process, and manage short/long term forecasts and annual budget.
- Reports and Reconciliation: Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Statutory Compliance and Tax: Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Cost Control, Cash Flow Management & Administration: Plan, implement and manage CAPEX with payback analysis, OPEX budget and Cash flow forecast.
- Understanding the business dynamics.
- Availability of right data.
- Usage of the ERP for reports.
- B. Sc/HND in Accounting. ACA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 11 Years’ related experience in manufacturing accounting.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.