- Ensure effective day-to-day accounting operations, transactions processes and reconciliations in a timely and qualitative manner.
- Monitor accounts, prepare activity reports and and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers or acquisition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Provide high quality support service to line managers/officers in the organisation
- Ensure that all accounts receivables are tracked, processed and payments made on schedule to enable management get the full advantage of time value of money and aid cash flow requirements.
- Issuing receipts, invoices, preparation and posting of payment voucher and maintenance of the cash book in accordance with laid down policies and procedures;
- Carry out financial analysis of company results and interprets results
- Monitors the flow of cash receipts and disbursements to meet the business and investment need of the company.
- Attending to Operative’s complaints as relates to financial matters.
Skills & Educational Requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or recognised equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in financial accounting.
Organisational & Functional Competencies:
- Oral & Written Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Operational planning, Implementation and Controlt
- Financial Analysis and interpretation.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.