Finance Associate at Teach for Nigeria
Teach For Nigeria is looking to recruit a Smart and Proactive Finance Associate to support our Finance Operations Team.
This person would provide support in the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Preparation of Donor Specific reports
- Process approved invoices for payment in Primus Bank Application for approval
- Processing of Statutory Payments – Taxes, NHS, Pension, HMO payments
- Preparation of sign-off sheet schedule report of all Statutory deductions
- Assisting with asset audits, as necessary
The desired candidate is expected to have :
- Minimum of two years of extensive experience in a fast-paced organization
- A degree/qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- Ability to construct and dissect simple financial guidance.
- A high level of attention to detail and Competency with Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).