A fast-growing hospitality company is looking for an ambitious, hardworking, skilled Female Display Attendant to render excellent customer service to our customers. We are looking for someone with the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Ensure the display section is kept clean at all times
- Receive and arrange products from the bakery, pastry and kitchen
- Arrange product name tags according to company standard
- Arrange delivery packs as directed
- Ensure that products received and the balance of products at the end of each shift is well recorded.
- Ensure adequate materials that will be used are arranged in a timely manner
- Provide OUTSTANDING customer service to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good physical abilities
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- Patience, Personality and Perseverance abilities
- Active listening, practical communication skills with excellent team spirit
- Basic math skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Food safety training is a plus
QUALIFICATION: Diploma, OND in any field of study.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 1-year experience obtained in a well-structured restaurant.