Responsible for handling Export and related Documentation. Legalities, Banking and Logistics.
- Planning and execution of dispatch of materials as per its readiness in the plant.
- Handle all Statutory, procedural and commercial issues re Exports
- Dealing with Banks, Customs and other regulatory bodies
- Checking Export documents and instruments
- Liaise with Clearing Agents, Customs and Receiving functions
- Ensure proper documentation from both FFAPL and Buyer sides, as well as, Bank & Statutory documents as LC, NXP, CCI etc.
- Able to negotiate best freight rates, liaising with custom authority and custom clearance of imported material and ensuring compliance to all govt regulations and guidelines
- Coordinate closely with the shipping lines / agents for scheduling and booking shipment to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Track electronically the status of all the shipments and material issued for shipment
- Day to day up-dation of data base related to Export shipments
- Carry out day to day activities of Export and communicate with service providers.
- Liaise with Marketing and Production teams for planning, scheduling and delivery of goods and documents in an appropriate manner
- Coordination with concerned Statutory and other agencies timely inspection and certification
- Should apply the expertise in foreign trade policy and trade agreements procedures to avail full benefit for exports
- Monitor Duty Drawback benefits and their receipt in compliance with customs law and regulations.
- Liaise with Export Logistics end-to-end
- Organize the outward transport arrangements for all goods
- Check re loading, unloading and checking of goods
- Check re loading, unloading, movement of goods and vehicles
- Deal with Transporters, Drivers, Loaders and other logistics staff on ground and in office
- Liaise with other teams for an efficient co-ordination in logistics
Technical and Behavioral Skills
- Knowledge of Import/ export documentation, shipment processes and procedures
- Knowledge of customs, VAT, foreign trade policies & procedures
- Knowledge of Accounting, Banking, Insurance and Taxation
- Able to generate creative/innovative solution in work solutions
- Ability to demonstrate customer service orientation both for external and internal customers
- Ability to foster team work (Functional and CFT) at a systemic level in the organization
- Display sense of accountability and ownership of work and go beyond to achieve desired result
- Ability to tackle problem by using logical, systematic and sequential approach
- Display system and Process Orientation Approach
- Ability to communicate in logical and simple manner and develop shared understanding and consensus on the specific goal/ objective.
- Ability to identify and implement change in the system
- Ability to link resources, strategy and goals to foster commitment to the vision of the organization