Direct Reporting Line: Country Manager
You are to assist senior management with administrative tasks and execute them to set company standards. In addition to assisting with back-office tasks, you are expected to help the business increase profitability, notably by working with the sales team with bringing in new clients, and maintaining relationships across the company’s client base.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the company.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Have a deep understanding of duties and responsibilities of all departments and liaise with them accordingly.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Assisting Management with tasks.
- Trading on any of the capital markets desks, including lead generation, sales, and settlement of trades.
- Sourcing new leads, making contacts, onboarding them, and building, and maintaining profitable new and existing relationships.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling them.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Meeting and exceeding any KPI’s set by your line manager.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organise and maintain the office filing system.
- Assisting various teams to boost their productivity, and communicating performance updates effectively to management.
- Constantly look out for opportunities for growth and improvement within and outside the company, and communicate this to your line manager.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills:
- Ability to multitask, organise, prioritise, and schedule work assignments.
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills quickly.
- Ability to remain self motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent management and analytical skills.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role is required.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Ability to be adept in negotiating business deals and making sound business decisions that benefit the company.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars, inbox management and hardware gadgets including copy machines).
- Excellent and highly developed verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- High Confidence, Personable and Charismatic.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with High Net-Worth Clients, and Corporate organisations in a wide range of roles
- Ability to lead a team and handle pressure.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Fast thinker.
- Goal oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets is a plus.
- Tertiary Degree in Finance/ Management/ Law is a plus.
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.