- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
- The objective of this billable short-term assignment is to serve as the Digital Product Manager Consultant for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project.
- The Digital Product Manager will support and support the development of additional features into NHLMIS and other MIS support task.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
- All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Supervise the development, implementation, and communicating the activities of NHLMIS product development process to the key stakeholders.
- Be an active participant in the continuous development of products being worked on and facilitate the interaction between the NHLMIS core development team, system users and project sponsors.
Specifically, the position holder will be responsible for achieving the following:
- Manage the development of NHLMIS key features and improvements on the existing solution.
- Prioritizing and deploying the different features on the NHLMIS product roadmap
- Documenting feature specifications and tasks for development teams
- Be the key persons on the national team responsible for driving ideation
- In conjunction with the PSM national stakeholders, testing the product with end-users and identifying bugs to be communicated to and resolved by the development team
- Tracking progress of bug resolution and working with the development to trouble shoot issues and perform quality assurance on features released to the end-user
- Supervising the releases of the product, implementation, and delivery, collect user feedback, understand the use-cases, and find potential areas for improvement from the user interface to the back-end implementation.
- Working together with national PSM stakeholders, the development team, especially during sprints to prioritize tasks, ensure that the deadlines and milestones are respected.
- Communicating project/product progress with stakeholders (end-users, internal working team and project sponsors)
- Communicating effectively with NPSCMP NHLMIS lead and Chemonics Senior Program Manager-(MIS), on the unexpected development advances, bottlenecks, and contingencies
- Partnering heavily with teams and interact at all levels of the national information management system
- Tasks will range from high level consulting to granular specification of tickets.
- Leading and working with a team of architects, engineers and designers focused on creating a best-in-class solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a digital product development & management
- At least six years of relevant work experience
- Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Communications Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project required
- Fluency in English is required
Supervision of Consultant:
- The Senior Program Manager-(MIS) Business Intelligence & Operations will provide oversight to the Digital Product Manager Consultant