We are looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing Automation, CRM and SEO specialist with the technical knowledge of implementing one or more digital marketing disciplines to a high standard, while also being able to source and coordinate the work of external marketing freelancers/agencies. As a key objective, you will be required to design our automated sales process across all digital channels (website, mobile app store, social media, search etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities
What the job involves:
- Responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to generate interest in company products and services.
- Develop and maintain written, graphic and video content via marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content (clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, blogs)
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Hiring of third party graphic designers, web designers, videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Create and execute marketing automation campaigns and workflows across platforms, and testing performance.
- Design and optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Manage lead generation and lead nurturing, create lead scoring rules to drive conversations, and handle customer segmentation and targeting
- Develop and execute automated marketing campaigns using our marketing automation platform (such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, LeadzConnect etc.) to generate leads, increase engagement, and improve conversion rates.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Marketing or a related field is a bonus.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience designing and implementing successful automated sales processes across all digital channels (website, mobile app store, social media, search etc.)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in CRM, SEO, SEM, and PPC.
- Proven success in running SEM and PPC strategies with a focus on optimizing ROI and conversion rates.
- World-class analytical skills and an understanding of financial concepts