Our subsidiary company, SkyShop is an ecommerce company with two classic services:
- A shipping concierge where we provide shipping solutions to online shoppers from Nigeria to enable them shop in UK, USA and China in all the stores without restrictions and save by paying one international shipment charge for all their packages.
- Skyshop also owns a complete online store named Habadukkan.ng where Turkish products, mostly fashion products are sold to Nigerians at affordable prices.
We are seeking to hire a well experienced and high performing Digital Marketing Manager for our Online store, www.habadukkan.ng. The candidate must be someone with strong eCommerce and digital/Social media Marketing background. He must have a hands-on experience in marketing fashion and non-fashion products in an online online store
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- SEO and SEM – The digital marketer is responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM)
- E-Commerce –The digital marketer will be responsible for converting website visits into online sales. He/she make the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – The digital marketer will also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of the company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real time and the digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Design and work on all aspects of our digital marketing activities including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with Team lead to develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Work on advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Reports to Business Development Manager
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.