- Familiar with the complete process of port customs clearance and inland transportation of imported goods. Including but not limited to, familiar with the corresponding tariff information of imported goods by sea, preparation of customs clearance documents, customs duty payment, cargo unloading at the destination port, transshipment of goods in the port and cargo departure procedures, etc.;
- Strong negotiation ability with officials of government agencies such as customs and customs clearance logistics agency companies (when necessary);
- Be able to adapt to short-term business trips during the unloading of imported goods, transshipment within the port, customs clearance (even inland transportation), etc., to follow up the progress of customs clearance and logistics and other related work on site;
- Ability to develop valuable customs clearance logistics agency resources in order to establish new business cooperation with our company (very important);
- Be honest, sincere, and conscientious and responsible for work (very necessary). Obey the work content arrangement of superiors;
- Complete any other tasks assigned by superior leaders related to the company’s customs clearance and logistics work.
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming Shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures.
- B.Sc./BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Bilingual English and Chinese (speaking and typing only, no written) to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SNC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by labor law.