Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-c…
Read more about this company
Customer Services Representative
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Run Joint Business Partnering with top 5 FMCG Customers focusing on:
- Infill rate
- NPI launches
- Joint forecasting
- Claims & Credits tracking & escalation
- Month end order management
- Management of State tender Orders, Communication & tracking
- Customer service deliver best in class customer service to customers
- Manages and processes customer orders
- Understand customer expectations on KPI’s, provide visibility to their scorecards internally and deliver on customers’ KPI expectations.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and those who influence service performance; including Commercial teams, Supply Planning, freight and warehousing service providers to address ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Reports weekly KPI’s for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally
- Drive and take lead in conjunction with other functional areas to resolve short supply situations and product allocation processes.
- Delivery costs within logistics budget
- Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce order errors
- Project management of key cost and service improvement initiatives that result in efficiency improvements
- Achieve monthly FMCG Sales targets.
- Build forecast tracker for Top 5 FMCG Customers and communicate with Supply Chain
- Coordinate shipment to/from customers.
- Back order management.
- Communicate all queries and give feedback to customers.
- Communicate with Sales Team regarding orders and delivery status.
- Maintain current and accurate customer files and information.
- Act as liaison between Top 5 FMCG Customers, Sales Managers and other departments within Abbott AN to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Finance Department are kept abreast with any/all customer related claims and facilitating with NKAM to set up meetings with customers to resolve disputes where applicable.
- Sample order creation in BPCS & management
- 3-5 years industry experience with FMCG customers, with Key focus of Customer services & Joint Business Planning.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel (level intermediate or advanced), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Administrative Ability, Good Communication Skills, Attention to Detail
- Deadline orientation
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Solution driven
- Negotiating skills.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.