Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Reporting Line:Team Lead, Customer Service
- Customer Service Officers are needed for immediate engagement at IO Furniture Limited.
- This role is to ensure excellent end to end customer relationship management over all communication channels – emails, phone calls, chats and walk in visits.
- Drive sales target for the customer service team by attending to all enquiries from emails, Whatsapp, social media, showroom walk-in and referrals.
- Obtain and articulate clients’ brief and assist them in identifying the solution they require for their orders.
- Preparing all required documentation for clients’ requests from quotation to order confirmation.
- Attending to customers that visit the showroom and ensure excellent customer experience on every transaction.
- Scheduling and attending site meetings to monitor progress of ongoing clients’ projects and act as point of contact for clients on all communication during execution process.
- Handling all clients’ enquiries, queries and providing support on all clients’ orders
- Collaborate with Design and Technical department to meet Clients’ requirements/expectations on all orders.
- Ensuring that the production, delivery, and installation of clients’ orders are as agreed and within stipulated timelines.
- Accurately document all communication with the client to ensure seamless service delivery and follow through.
- Ensure that clients are provided with weekly updates on their order.
- Schedule pre-installation and post-installation meetings with the installation supervisor and project managers.
- Plan and supervise product delivery and installation, including performance of work, and obtain a signed completion certificate after a walkthrough using a detailed order checklist.
- Ensure before and after photos of clients’ orders where applicable.
- Provide timely and formal written communication throughout clients’ order execution period and disseminate all critical information to clients and the internal team.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all correspondence and clients’ requests and revision.
- Preparation of reports including sales figures, priority lists, pipeline orders and other relevant reports to the department and for the business.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and ensure retention.
- Develop and maintain a database of new and prospective clients which is regularly updated.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of BSc in a Social Science field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in client facing customer service
- Prior experience in an interior design or a furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage
Key Job Attributes:
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Sound knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Phone and email etiquette
- Customer Service- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.