Copywriter at Microcred Group
The copywriter will be responsible for creating written content for various marketing, editorial, and promotional campaigns across multiple channels including print, digital, and social media.
- Develop creative and persuasive content for various marketing and advertising campaigns, including social media, direct mail, email, print, and video scripts.
- Collaborate with other teams such as graphic designers, and communications managers to ensure that all output meets the goals and objectives of the campaigns.
- Research and analyze target audiences and create content that effectively communicates with and resonates with them.
- Proofread and edit all written content before submission to ensure grammatical accuracy and brand consistency.
- Stay informed of the latest advertising and marketing trends and strategies to ensure the company remains at the forefront.
- Ensure all content adheres to copyrights, laws, and regulations.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns
- Assist in coordinating conferences, trade shows, and press interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, English, journalism, or related field.
- At least two years of experience in copywriting, preferably in marketing, advertising, or related fields.
- Strong writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time.
- Ability to speak and translate in French will be an added advantage