- We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team.
- A Consultant is responsible for providing industry expertise to corporations and individuals.
- Their duties include researching their client and their client’s position within an industry, meeting with company executives or professionals to make suggestions and develop improvement plans based on their needs and maintaining a professional relationship with their clients over time.
- Be a key part of GRC projects, end to end from consulting to implementation
- Apply GRC fundamentals incorporated in various processes.
- Understands and document information systems and processes correctly.
- Engage with clients to understand relevant solutions and advise them
- Understands information security controls and how they relate to engagement requirements.
- Raise awareness for clients and internal team around GRC.
- Lead the system-wide information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Develop and implement effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/VAPT
- Possession of ISO 27001/22301/CEH valid certifications.
- Possession of ISO 9001, CISA, CISM, CISSP would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Extensive experience as a technical consultant in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of hardware and software solutions and network maintenance.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal error logs and provide support.
- Proficiency in providing efficient web-portal support.
- Ability to ensure optimal system functionality by monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of data protection and software encryption.
- Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.