The Chief Technical Officer will be responsible for making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs.
He/She will report directly to the CEO and act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Previous working experience as a CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- 8 years of experience in a technological role.
- Masters’ degree in computer science or related field (MBA preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design, and development
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g., SAP, NetSuite)
Send CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted