Where You Fit In
- You will be part of an existing team (Business Development) in Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited, working closely together to deliver the business.
- As Business Development, you will be at the forefront of this challenging ambition by creating and developing new growth opportunities; carrying out B2B sales; negotiating contracts and closing deals; conducting market research and developing a strategic business development plan.
What’s the Role?
- The role is key to driving the growth ambition of the business. Based on your experience in upstream and midstream marketing and the value chain, you will develop an intimate relationship with customers, partners, regulators and other players to identify, develop and close deals for Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited to grow its sales.
Your Further Accountabilities
- Unlocking new demand involves landing deals with customers and managing new and old client relationships with the necessity to diversify our clientele
- You will develop the agenda forsalesand conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan
- The role will allow you to develop and create innovative strategies around growing the company’s sales targets while contributing towards achieving the overall corporate objective of the organization.
What do we need from you?
We’re keen to hear from individuals with preferably a minimum of 8 years of working experience in sales, business development in thePower, Oil & Gas, Marine and Manufacturing sectors and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or equivalent. Alongside this, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Experience in oil & gas commercial with understanding and experience in sales and marketing (supply, regulation, technical, business development, commercial & agreements, valuation, finance and risk management).
- Solid understanding of relevant commercial agreements (e.g. gas supply agreements, service agreements, etc.)
- Commercially savvy in engaging customers, and internal and external stakeholders; building strong and trusted networks.
- Strong business development skills and entrepreneurial capabilities, business development/origination in immature markets.
- Strong and proven negotiator, trusted partner of commercial counterparties, strong commercial acumen; ability to protect and maximize profit for Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited.
- Self-starting, analytical, problem solver, able to work with limited guidance.
- Proven track record as a deal maker for opportunities.
- Experience in dealing with the usual complexities of business and investment transactions with many stakeholders in immature markets.
- Ability to create value propositions, and develop and close deals.
- You are a team player, and love to work in a dynamic and exciting new business with a mandate to grow and you have a track record in commercial roles including closing deals.