Business Developer at Southbridge Sockets
- Getting customers for the company as well as developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory or market segment.
- Effective promotion of the company’s products to shops and market to the point of recommendation and purchase.
- Prompt monitoring and follow up on payments and transactions of customers.
- Accurate record keeping of products received, products supplied and products returned by customers.
- Detailed records on out-standings and debts.
- Submission of Sales Operations records to the department concerned.
- Strategizing and helping to create proposals for promotion.
- Ensuring good conditions of products during supply and when returns are made.
- Representing the company well and promoting other business operations of the company.
- Prompt payment of all product sold to the company’s account.
- Notification of direct payments made by customers to the Accountant into the company’s account.
- Maintenance of assets in your custody and for your operations e.g sample products
- Issuing receipts, invoices and other transaction documents to customers and the departments concerned.
- Ability to make sales on a daily basis
- BSC/HND holder.
- Male or female between ages 26 – 45 years.
- Must be passionate about sales.
- Must have good networking skills.
- Must have at least 1 year sales experience.
- Must have emotional intelligence.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent debt recovery skills.
- Must be diligent and pay attention to details.
PREFERRED LOCATIONS: Lagos
SALARY: N80,000 -N100,000.
TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE: N40,000