Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added offerings. As such, business development executives play an integral role in companies’ longevity.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.