The role will oversee and manage an international brand and the different platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversion. S/he will be responsible for the Brand Growth, Sales, and Marketing team and will also be responsible for defining the business development strategy, identifying expansion and growth opportunities, maximizing business operations, and driving business strategies directed at increasing sales and improving customers’ experience.
- Identify and build channels to engage audiences and drive the brand’s vision and mission.
- Manage brand assets and consistently identify opportunities to simplify and improve communications tools.
- Actively design, develop, and run branding campaigns to increase awareness among relevant audiences.
- Develop effective and implement effective, short, medium, and long-term sales strategies to drive sales nationwide across all relevant point-of-sale channels.
- Set periodic targets to drive marketing and sales growth in the short-, medium-, and long- terms.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts/High networth individuals.
- Monitor performance across teams, points of sale, and manage resources to achieve targets.
- Supervise unit staff, track their performance and provide the necessary support for team members to achieve objectives, brand mission, and personal career goals.
- Engage relevant operating units across the group company including but not limited to Finance, HR, Logistics, Inventory, Store leadership, and Executive Leadership to ensure consistent alignment on growth objectives.
- Liaise with the brand to meet brand expectations
- Ensure Visual merchandising guidelines are followed in line with brands standard, and fixtures are well utilized and maintained
- Ability to develop and implement business development/marketing strategies.
- Networking abilities with creative agencies or corporate communications teams.
- Strategic and focused on outcomes.
- Extensive hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of corporate services within an organization especially fashion retail.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services. Professional yet affable disposition.
If you meet the requirement and are interested, please send your CV to [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.