Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Purpose of the job
The Developer is tasked to deliver automations to drive successful adoption of automation. In addition to building automations, the Developer will also own deliverables across the automation journey to ensure automation use cases and scenarios are properly built and documented.
- Understands all the stages of an Automation journey and describes the role of the RPA Developer in each stage.
- Designs and implements automation solutions from business and technical requirements. Partners with Business Analysts to define the manual rules used to govern the process, and then translating those rules into automated commands.
- Responsible for scripting and coding in UiPath to build automation, and for creating technical documentation following best practices.
- Rigorously execute automation testing, including unit testing, user acceptance testing, and bug fixes.
- Continues to participate in trainings to further enhance skills and abilities, including tools and best practices.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience with software development and/or RPA technologies.
- Experience working with UI Path and Power Platforms such as Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks and think creatively.
- Ability to perform code analysis to understand how code is implemented.
- Cross-functional business and application knowledge.
- A self-starter that can take a product problem and develop a working technical solution.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.