The Audit Associate will assist the Senior Audit Manager to deliver on the annual approved audit plan
- Assist the Senior Audit Manager in the execution of a risk-based annual audit plan.
- Reviewing and evaluating the system of internal controls, assessing their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement.
- Preparing audit working papers properly documenting the work performed and assertions made.
- Conducting adequate follow-up mechanisms to make sure that adequate corrective actions are taken and that it is effective.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in a business-related field.
- A minimum of CPA Part II/ACCA Part II. Ongoing CIA (Qualified CPA/ CIA will be an added advantage)
- Working knowledge in an ERP environment.
- At least 5 years experience with at least 2 years in internal audit function
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Results oriented
- Self-driven professional with good analytical and report writing skills with a keen eye on details.
- Team player
- A self-starter, results-oriented with good learning agility.