The Assistant Operations Manager should have Excellent writing skills to create and develop content, the ability to manage and maintain an efficient system of operations to support the business needs. The candidate should have the ability to multitask and handle all official duties of the company via phone and email and also possess effective communication skills.
TYPE: REMOTE/ ON SITE
LOCATION: Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ojodu, Omole, Magodo Isheri, Magodo Shangisha, Ketu,Ojota, Ogudu, Oregun.
Female Candidates only
- Excellent in Content creation and development.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to develop and optimize contents for the website and various social media channels.
- Carry out Research periodically (general research) to develop Project/Business Plans.
- Create and edit letters, proposals, projects and business plans for clients.
- Responsible for supervising day to day operations.
- Manage Business work (Understand business Objectives and concepts).
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- High-Level of Tolerance and Excellent personal relationship with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Passionate and Dedicated to assist in promoting the business towards increasing Sales, Profit, and Revenue.
- Support the company general operations, such as Property viewing and inspections.
- Have a proactive attitude and zeal to learn (Attention to detail and problem-solving skills).
- Must be highly intelligent and efficient.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND/BSc.
- At least 3-4 years experience in operations management.
- Ability to optimize and develop content.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance).
- Good presenter (PowerPoint and other presentations).
- Candidates must be Tech-savvy.
- Highly innovative and adaptable.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.