Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- Resolve admission-related concerns, administer application reviews received to move applicants to the enrolment stage, and audit application reviews to ensure correctness of every admission decision provided by the team.
- Execute learner record management for newly enrolled learners, providing accurate information that align with the detailed information indicated in the SiS.
- Verify and document official documents received from different institutions to ensure completeness and integrity of our learners’ academic records.
- Collaborate with other Admission Officers in conducting call outreach campaigns to help atrisk learners in submitting their pending admission documents.
- Support the team in facilitating monthly virtual and live sessions aimed to promote awareness and support to learners to secure their official documents.
- Research and provide insights on how the Admissions team can reduce admission barriers, helping improve our enrollment intake statistics.
Skills and Qualifications
We value a diverse pool of candidates who bring a combination of skills, experience, and the right mindset to our team. While we don’t expect every candidate to have every point, here are some skills and qualifications that would make you a great fit for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, or a related field
- At least 2 years of proven experience in admissions, data management, and customer service (extra points if you have EdTech experience!)
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment where speed and accuracy are primary measurements of success.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills via email, team collaboration tools (e.g. HubSpot, Teams), telephone, and video conferencing
- Good understanding of rules and regulations from various external and internal sources in a highly regulated industry
- Awareness and sensitivity to diverse populations
What Does Success Look Like in this Role?
In the Admission Officer position, achieving success means:
- Meeting Objectives: Regularly hitting or exceeding key performance indicators, contributing significantly to increase in our acceptance rate and reducing the number of our learners on AEP (Accepted Evaluation Pending).
- Cultivate a learner-centered environment: Handling cases through a learner-centered approach aimed to support our learners’ needs, interests, and growth throughout their Nexford journey.
- Collaborate with Nexford community: Partnering with other departments including Sales, Registrar’s Office, and Learner Success to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every applicant and learner.
- Adherence to Nexford’s policies. Upholding all Nexford’s policies, procedures, with integrity and ethics.
- Advancing Improvement: Actively seeking and applying enhancements in eliminating admission and AEP barriers, fostering an organizational culture of excellence and continuous learning.