Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. FNZ’s technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to fi…
Read more about this company
Administrator – Internship JHB
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Indexing of instructions
- Capturing of instructions
- Capturing and maintaining client information
KPI reporting – performance against KPIs
Indexing and Quality Control:
- To index and ensure that instructions are dealt with appropriately within the turnaround times and cut-offs as per the service level agreement (SLA)
- To ensure all relevant information and or supporting documentation is received and attached to the instruction; to ensure the instruction is promptly finalised and legally compliant and in accordance to the business rules
- To ensure that all controls and queue monitoring are performed.
- To ensure work received is FICA and FAIS compliant.
- To adhere to knowledge Enabler (KE) provided on the system and to take appropriate action.
- To maintain an acceptable and agreed error rate that will be agreed with your team leader.
- To accurately capture client instruction(s) on the system
- Obtaining at least a 100% earned effectiveness monthly.
- To check / verify that the static information (client’s personal information) and instructions have been accurately captured according to client instruction(s)
- Studying towards a relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous.
- Age criteria below age 35
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.