The ideal Candidate will assists the Company track revenue and ensure payments are received and accurately recorded. He all debts all on behalf of the company, and ensures that all debts are paid and brought in within deadline stipulated to mitigate company losses.
- To efficiently measure and manage the debts owed to the company by their customers.
- Verify and accurately post all payments (cash and bank) invoice.
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, bank accounts.
- Follow up on overdue invoices and payments and implement company collection plan
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments.
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- Look for ways to improve debt collection processes.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Account Receivable Officer, credit collection officer, or a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience
- Integrity and reliability.
- Good time management
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Able to handle pressure and tight deadlines
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly gross salary: N60,000 – N100,000
- Commission package: Very Attractive.
- Other benefits
- 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.