Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-c…
Read more about this company
Supply Chain Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Demand Planning Manager:
- Manage the overall demand planning and S&OP requirements for Abbott ANI including input to RLBE and forecast preparation. Responsible for Forecast Accuracy.
- Lead the country S&OP process, ensure regular scheduled meetings occur and ensure quality data on past performance and future forecast is available for S&OP review.
- Proposing of change to stock parameters considering MOQ and safety stock for area approval,
- Inventory management, including management of obsolescence
- Manage inventory requirements and seasonal changes to inventory holdings.
- Plan replenishment of product to maintain supply service levels, regular reporting of all business related and customer related KPI’s.
- Lead and manage a team of demand and supply planners
- Establish strong working relationships with marketing, sales, other key stakeholders to achieve the best service level.
- People development with training plan developed career path planning with full support in terms of performance.
- Planning of supply finished goods purchased to suppliers/intercompany and definition of an appropriate inventory strategy to achieve the desired service level.
- Ensure data accuracy in all systems used (BOBJ, SAP,BPCS/AS400)
- In collaboration with the marketing and finance areas, set DOH targets
- Supply tools to “forecast developers “, allowing them to make n analysis according to the market and company circumstances. Document assumptions and occurrences for each product family to facilitate the decision-making.
- Participate in the new product related meetings in order to determine their market projection s
- Prepares the S&OP deck for the monthly meetings
- Monitors forecast accuracy KPI’s
- Lead and manage a team of logistics managers
- Ensure stock recons are in alignment & all remediations have been closed
- Project management of key cost and service improvement initiatives.
- General Operational excellence and compliance
- Create, lead and maintain a unique customer satisfaction development plan (Supply Chain) for each assigned top customer and manage its execution thereof.
- In line with plan, manage organizational Capabilities which will enable the market to deliver on targets, which include integrated warehousing and distribution operations, optimal freight cost management, selection and management of 3rd party business arrangements for warehousing, freight and operations and organizational development and capability
- Lead and manage a team of customer services executives and order entry where applicable
- Customer services – deliver best in class customer service to customer (e.g.: PNP, Shoprite, Clicks, Dis-Chem & Spar)
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and those who influence services performance; including commercials teams, supply planning, freight and warehousing service providers to address ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Drive and take lead in conjunction with other function areas to resolve short supply situations and product allocation processes
- Delivery costs within logistics
- Delivery costs within logistics budget
- Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce order errors
- Project management of key cost and service improvement initiatives that result in efficiency improvements
- Project Manage NPI/EPD launches into the business
- Devise critical paths and deliver them within deadline
- Co-ordinate the communication between the factories and the commercial business
- Enhance and improve procedures to support new launches with high efficiency
- Contingency planning and issue resolution.
- Management of the change-over of products, ensuring minimal obsolete stock, lowest write off materials and the maximum availability
- Lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders to track projects and ensure timeline is met
- Analyze post launch analysis after 3 months product introduced to the market
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve gross margin of products.
- Ensure that MOQs are as efficient as possible to reduce write-offs implications.
- Logistics & Supply Planner
- Supply Planners
- 3rd party Provides
- Global Supply Chain
- External Customers
- Degree in finance, supply, statistical science, or operations or its equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in production planning and determine priorities in a highly pressured working environment, self-motivation, numerate, accurate, logical and fully conversant with the whole procedures.
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics, S&OP or sales will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP APO SNP,BPEX,MS office (especially in MS Excel )
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills with high level of attention to details
- Results-oriented and proactive
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.