Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
EThekwini Municipality is a Metropolitan Municipality found in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal. Home to the world-famous city of Durban. EThekwini is the largest City in the province and the third largest city in the country. It is a sophisticated cosmopolitan city of over 3 468 088 people. It is known as the home of Africa’s best-managed,…
Read more about this company
Deputy Head (Administration) – eThekwini
- To strategize and direct all aspects of administration/finance/information communications technology(ICT)/Productivity measurement/materials management and procurement within the Electricity Unit.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Maintains sound financial discipline and control throughout EThekwini Electricity.
- Oversees the provision of administration/record services and relief staffing for EThekwini Electricity.
- Ensures the procurement of all goods and services for EThekwini electricity.
- Provides the computerisation and management information needs of EThekwini electricity.
- Manages and controls EThekwini electricity’s pre-paid vending and free basic electricity systems.
- Manages and controls the method and work study department which conducts exercises throughout EThekwini electricity.
- Ensures that adequate insurance cover is available for all service unit assets and fixed assets.
- Manages staff and financial resources.
- Financial Reporting.
- Business Processes.
- Strategic Direction& Leaderships.
- People Management.
- Program & Project Management.
- Financial Management.
- Change Leadership.
- Governance Management.
- Bachelors Degree (NQF Level 7) in the Administrative or Financial field.
- Valid motor vehicle driving license.
- 8 years experience at a management level of which at least 3 years must be at a senior management level.
- Postgraduate qualification (NQF Level 8) in the Administrative or Financial field.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.