Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Responsible for all electrical, fault finding and repairs in the plant and site. To improve equipment efficiency to achieve planned production targets, training operations personnel, and proactively improving the reliability of equipment.
- Ensuring machine up time as per required standard.
- Machine repairs to resolve root cause as well as production support when it comes to machine up time and availability.
- Regular machine inspection and fault finding and determining of faults that may give rise to break downs.
- Quality, ensuring good quality products are produced
- Personal Ownership for Production Efficiencies
- Machine services (Planned maintenance) done with Speed and to high standard of workmanship
Experience you’ll bring:
- Qualified Electrician/Qualified Millwright
- A diploma or N6 in electrical engineering from a recognized institution NQF level 6
- Min. 5 years Electrical experience in an FMCG environment /Some level of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of EX- ATEX systems will be an added advantage
- Sound PLC systems knowledge and fault finding.
- Electrical fault finding.
- Read and understand electrical drawings and diagrams.
- Workshop exposure – Lathes and Machine tools.
- Knowledge of Pneumatics, instrumentation and electrical fault finding
- Full knowledge about SHEQ principles
Behaviours you’ll need:
- Ability to plan , organize and Prioritize tasks
- Microsoft proficiency
- Understand OEE importance and Maintenance contribution to it.
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of Red and Blue tags
- Work orders system knowledge
- Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning systems is an added advantage.
- Basic understanding Lean and TPM.