Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Impact is transforming the way enterprises manage and optimize all types of partnerships. Our Partnership CloudTM is an integrated end-to-end solution for managing an enterprises partnerships across the entire partner lifecycle to activate rapid growth through the emerging Partnership Economy.Impact was founded in 2008 by a team of Internet marketing and …
Read more about this company
Why this role is exciting:
The Incentive Compensation Manager is a key member of the Finance Operations team and is responsible for ensuring that sales incentive compensation plans help drive activities which directly contribute to the achievement of company financial and operational objectives. The Sale Incentive Compensation team combines cross functional alignment with Revenue Operations, attention to detail and adherence to both the payroll and corporate accounting calendars in ensuring complete, accurate and timely payouts to plan participants. Reporting to the Director of Financial Operations, the person in this role proactively identifies risks and opportunities while developing recommendations based on in-depth analysis of results.
The Incentive Compensation Manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company’s objectives and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations. As exceptions or suggested modifications are proposed by various stakeholders, this person will document the issues and bring them to the incentive compensation committee for resolution and communicate the resolution as needed. This exciting opportunity provides global responsibility as well as excellent visibility at the executive level.
- Manages the development, implementation and administration of global sales incentive compensation programs
- Builds and maintain incentive compensation plan documents for distribution
- Owns the global commission process including review of attainment metrics, ensuring and documenting proper approvals, statement creation and payroll submissions
- Serve as a key member of the cross-functional Incentive Compensation Committee whereas the annual creation of the incentive compensation plans and quota assignment is determined. Additionally, feedback is solicited from Revenue Operations, HR, Finance, Sales, and Country leadership about plans, quotas, amendments, and exceptions throughout the year.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives while driving increases in sales efficiency and sales performance.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data
- Own the SPIFF creation, measurement, and payout process
- Design processes, tools and reporting to help analyze results, efficiently scale the business and ensure the complete, accurate and timely payment of commissions
- Function as a subject matter expert on all incentive compensation plans
- Partner with Sales, Leadership, and Revenue Operations to resolve commission related inquiries and exception handling
- Develop a reporting cadence to measure and analyze the efficacy of compensation plan components while also creating executive level presentations to illustrate results, trends, KPI’s, and key findings on a monthly basis.
- Identify plan risks and opportunities based on analysis of results
- Partner with Sales, Revenue Operations and FP&A to help forecast commission payout and expense, monthly accruals and respond to audit requests
- Assess effectiveness of software, suggesting modifications to improve efficiency and functionality, oversee the implementation and QA of any changes
- Actively mentor and coach team members on compensation plan administration and analytics to ensure backup coverage and career growth
Does this sound like you?:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- 10+ years of related compensation experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience with a high growth company, preferably SaaS
- Prior experience with commission automation platforms
- Prior experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service orientation
- Collaborative relationship builder
- Creative and flexible problem solve
Nice to have: