Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
TransUnion is more than just a credit reporting agency. We’re a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use Information for Good. Serving roughly 45,000 companies and more than 500 million customers in 33 countries globally, we’re committed to providing the most complete and multidimensional information available, to help o…
Read more about this company
Credentialing Specialist – Remote
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in business or finance or related field
- Prior professional work experience required: 5+ years
- Performance of due diligence examination and or investigation on more complex cases.
- Authentication of end users permissible purpose/authorized uses based on local government regulations and laws.
- Assessment of certified intended use of services and or products requested on more complex customers.
- Examination and investigation via Third Party tools and/or resources; as well as research of online resources that can be used as compensating resource equivalent to third party tools and/or resources.
- Provide support to the Lead/Manager with various departmental initiatives
- Support internal partners providing guidance and procedural updates specific to credentialing processes.
- Document and maintain departmental processes. Provide support to the Team for QA accountability and assist the QA Team with questions or clarification on the QA process for Credentialing
We’d Love To See:
- Determination, verification and authentication of applicant’s federal, state, city/municipal and other government regulatory requirements including those on international soil
- Assessment and determination of applicant’s business legitimacy based on local government requirements per applicable country
- Enforcement of TransUnion policies regarding credentialing and ability to make recommended amendments to the same, based on working experience
- Lead multiple special handling projects
Impact You’ll Make:
- Analytical skill: Ability to interpret and analyze a variety of different kinds of business information; Ability to identify, articulate, and solve complex problems based on submitting business unit needs and local governmental regulations; Ability to determine when to escalate issues
- Multitasking skill: Ability to perform multiple tasks and produce high quality completed work on consistent basis
- Decision making skill: Independent judgment, and discretion to render membership approval/declination with little oversight by Supervisor/Manager.
- Psychological skill: Ability to maintain focus, flexibility, organization and adjust to continual reprioritization without necessary direction/input from supervisor/manager; Strong attention to detail; Attentive and responsive to fast-paced turn time requirements
- Interpersonal and Communication skill: Excellent customer service skills; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Professional Interaction with internal business unit team members and/or external business officers
- Technical skill: Proficient to advanced office computer skills; Ability to navigate on the web securely and within terms of such website
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong follow-up and teamwork skills; forward thinking and consistently takes initiative to broaden knowledge and skills
- Possess & display the skill set & abilities to be identified and known as a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Credentialing
- Consulting, Credit, Client Success and Financial Service experience is a plus
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.