Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking group by assets offering a full range of banking and related financial services. “Africa is our home, we drive her growth” Our vision is to be the leading financial services organisation in, for and across Africa, delivering exceptional client experiences and superior value. This sets the prim…
Read more about this company
To be accountable for a portfolio of High Net worth Clients, by providing sound financial advice regarding their long-term wealth, estate and offshore planning enabled by optimal service, integrating and coordinating all Standard Bank products, services and resources in order to maximise the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
To drive new business acquisition by representing Standard Bank Offshore in the province and designated areas through training, supporting and servicing of the various distributions networks, both internally and externally.
Provide a readily available, service focused, knowledgeable and experienced point of contact for new and existing stakeholders.
To achieve the allocated Offshore Sales targets and assist in the achievement of the overall provincial Offshore Sales targets.
- Type of Qualification: Completed secondary school/high school/A levels/Matric.
- Field of Study: Business Commerce
- Type of Qualification: 3 years business related qualification (NQF 6) Completion of Regulatory Examination
- Field of Study: Legal
- Affluent Clients
- Personal and Private Banking
- Personal and Business Banking
- 3-5 years’ experience in selling in a ‘business to business’ environment
- 5-7 years