Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
The Visa Digital Partnership & Ventures team is seeking a Mid-Market Fintech manager candidate with exceptional sales, account management and problem-solving skills. The candidate has the ability to work with cross-functional teams, is results oriented, a creative thinker and can understand the necessary data and analytics requirements to support Visa Mid-Market Fintechs & processing clients to win in the market, drive Visa brand outcomes and implement Visa Value Added Services via reseller channels. This individual will play a critical role supporting VISA’s Fintech strategy, and revenue generation.
Team Overview: CEMEA Fintech Mid-Market is a centralized unit part of the Global Digital Partnership & Ventures team which looks after new sales, service and enablement of smaller fintech clients across the region. This role would be reporting to the head of the Fintech mid-market unit for CEMEA.
This key member of the CEMEA Fintech Mid – Market team will have the following responsibilities
- Work with fintech leads in the market to identify new Mid-Market fintech clients and strategic enablers and drive strategic partnership with identified prospects.
- Manage existing Mid-Market Fintech Visa clients to achieve on time enablement of card programmes and Visa Value Added services.
- Work closely with strategic enablers in the market to build key partnership and facilitate the enablement of Mid-Market Fintech clients.
- Maintain up to date product functionality /product capability Metrix for Mid-Market Fintech Clients.
- Partner with Visa product and VAS organization to identify and synthesize Visa products relevant to the processing & Mid-Market Fintech landscape and drive subsequent implementation.
- Builds, supports and drives the product educational process for Mid-Market Fintechs clients and processors including WebEx educational and 1/1 engagements.
- Works with global Digital Partnership & ventures teams to align regional strategics and bring in global best practices to the region.
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the Mid market fintechs client, enablers and the Visa organization.
- Actively lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.