Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environme…
Read more about this company
Job Purpose and Impact
- The Formulator, will create new formulas according to agreed product matrixes using cost formulation software for all production runs in the factory, balance sufficient technical constraints, cost of formulation and raw material use aligned to the supply chain plan. In this role, you will provide the production plant with all relevant data and support the production facilities with all product database related subjects like bill of material, labeling and product documentation.
- Formulate and ensure the products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
- Update formulation software with available raw material data, retrieving information from relevant sources and reporting.
- Daily maintenance of formulas following plant and customer needs.
- Document formulation process according to defined procedures.
- Continue to develop ingredient knowledge.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Between 1 to 5 years of experience or more
- Excellent command of English
- Experience working under time pressure
- Working in a data driven and flexible environment
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.