Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 95,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its produc…
Read more about this company
Project Manager Volvo Group Southern Africa (VGSA)
The main purpose of the job is to be part of the FCA South EMEA team, responsible for organising, planning and executing key projects pertaining to internal controls, processes and procedures within FCA. Within FCA South EMEA you will be part of a global and diverse team of skilled and high-performance professionals who work with passion and trust each other in an open and positive atmosphere.
Reporting: You will report directly to the Director FCA South Africa.
- Identify key processes and procedures impacting the financial records requiring improvement.
- Drive assigned projects and ensure successful completion within the given deadline.
- Prepare detailed project plans and provide weekly status updates to the Director FCA.
- Maintain an audit trail for all assigned projects.
- Ensure clear and concise communications to all stakeholders.
- Liaise with the System and Process Leader to prepare process documentation and provide training to FCA and Business Stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and financial policies and procedures (FPP).
- Secure adherence from a financial reporting risk perspective.
- Any other duties reasonably assigned by your manager.
Qualification & Job Experience:
- Experience in improving processes and procedures.
- Understanding the Volvo business operations preferable.
- Change management experience.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- A holistic business and process awareness and understand the link to the financial statements.
- High level of accuracy and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects independently.
- Analytical and driven person with high integrity and with a structured, and well-organized way of working.
- Solution-oriented mindset who deals with projects in a logical and structured manner, and a can-do-attitude and not afraid of taking own initiative.
- Strong ethical compass and not afraid to speak up.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.