Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Agricultural company with Head-Office in Piet Retief, Mpumalanga, South Africa with interests in the Forestry, Agricultural Trade, Grain, Mechanisation, Financing, Insurance and Motors & Tyre industries operating mainly in the Mpumalanga and Kwazulu-Natal provinces.
Read more about this company
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Qualifications and Skills
- Matric / Grade 12
- Work experience as a Project Manager
- Formal PMP Qualification
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation, and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g., Jira or Microsoft Projects)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 / PMBOK certification (advantageous)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.