Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- Motus is a leader in the Automotive industry that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to its retail customers across the South African market. We have been helping our customers make smart mobility decisions since our inception. In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their families while ensuring a sustainable future for our business and its employees. We employ more than 17000 people and operate across Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia and South- East Asia.
Why should you consider working with us?
- We look for people who can shape the future with us – a future where we build a better nation together. At Motus, you will find a bunch of motivated people committed to our purpose. Once you are part of our team, you will have access to the best subject matter experts willing to share their knowledge, tools, opportunities, and frameworks that will equip you to become the best version of yourself. #MobilityforGood
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Ensure individual performance against set targets.
- Monthly reporting
- Tending to queries received from business units, partners and third parties.
- Adhere to service and quality standards.
- Perform quality checks on own work.
- Ability and desire to understand and apply company documentation.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise but are not limited to the above.
- Support to the Compliance Team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 / Matric
- Qualification in Compliance, Audit or Management would be beneficial
- Minimum of 1 year compliance experience within Financial Services or Insurance Experience or knowledge in Compliance
- Interpersonal skills and strong character
- Drivers Licence (minimum 1 year)
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Self-discipline and strong delivery focus
- Highly self-motivated
- Good communication skills at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations
- Business initiative
- Strong administrative skills
- Clean credit and criminal records