Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- Relevant undergraduate degree such as commerce, education, social sciences or marketing
- At least two years’ sales experience with a proven track record
- Higher education experience will be advantageous
- 2-year teaching exposure will be advantageous
- At least 2 years account management/ customer relationship experience
- Must be able to travel locally.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport is essential.
- Functional and technical competencies:
- Product knowledge (to be acquired after appointment)
- Well-developed MS office skills (Excel essential)
- Proven experience to manage and track daily, monthly and annual targets
Duties and Responsibilities
As an HEC, you will be accountable for:
- Qualifying transfer calls on school leads
- Outcome (% conversion to next phase)
- Conversion rate
- Number of applications
- Enrollment headcount and revenue
- Cross mode / campus / qualification sale volumes
- Level of product knowledge
- Contacting digital leads
- Performing sales activities (e.g., calls, interviews, events, applications)
- Application to enrolment conversion (student nurturing) (interventions)
- Systems utilization
Functional and Behavioural Competencies
- Initiative and responsibility — Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Relations and networking – Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilise it to achieve objectives.
- Effective communication – Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Analysis and Judgment – Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Systematic approach (planning and organising) – Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Execution – Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- Steadiness -Creates a stable and reassuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable.
- Business development and Bottom-line focus – Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability; Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.