Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing manager to join our dynamic team.
- You will be responsible for maintaining Next level programs (NLP) public image through the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Your responsibilities include communicating with company executives, marketing personnel and public figures, completing research into industry trends and public perception and aiding in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen our brand identity and report directly to the Director of NLP
- Plays a managerial role in the production process for all online & offline marketing materials, for example, technical specs, project timelines, and so forth.
- Maintenance of the department’s operational production budget, ensuring that there is a continuous effective and economical allocation of resources.
- He also supervises multiple external agencies in developing creative advertising, high-impact promotions, and media planning, for example, viral/guerilla marketing and event sponsorship
- Manages media timelines and executes plans across all media channels, that is, TV, Social, Radio, and Print etc.
- He effectively supervises the brand marketing staff/team, managing workflow, providing direction, and overseeing constant skill development.
- Strikes a balance in ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity.
Digital Strategy formulation & implementation
- You will play part in the development of the brand marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and program positioning.
- Plays part in the development and execution of social programs on self-service advertising platforms inclusive of Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter along with supporting the brand’s media programs.
- Managing, planning, directing, controlling and implementing a proactive communication program to enhance the reputation of the church.
Knowledge and Opportunity
- Conducts regular and consistent research and keeps the business and the brand marketing department informed on best practices and the latest trends in brand marketing that ensure that the business does not lag behind of its competition and also in order to provide growth opportunity for the brand by capitalizing on the acquisition potential that alternative branding strategies/approaches may hold.
- Ensure that the product maintains a consistent tone that is relevant to NLP brand and the brand identity by ensuring consistent, on-time and accurate development, delivery, and assets running for each brand marketing campaign.
Internal & external collaboration:
- Works closely with NLP Managers in reviewing and approving all branded elements for advertising and launch materials inclusive of printed collateral, product packaging, online assets, launch toolkits, product logos, and videos etc.
- Provides feedback and insight on the performance of program campaigns and relays them for further strategic development and solution formulation.
- Collaborate with external partners in ensuring that all media plans are aligned with NLP values and goals, are executed on-time and on-budget.
- Work with third parties (e.g., volunteer experts) to further enhance the PR of the Church.
- You will play an analytical role where you conduct research and analyses, translating campaign performance into communication documents and reports, which are distributed key stakeholders. Some of these documents are marketing briefs, competitive analyses, campaign recap decks, and so forth.
Team building & management
- Responsible for evolving strategies and execution plans for each sub-team.
- Hold weekly and monthly meetings with team members and generate a monthly report on the achievement of set goals.
- Provide assistance and counsel to team members as needed Set the example for an environment of creativity, innovation and problem-solving.
- Establish performance parameters for the team in form of KPIs and periodically provide feedback to ensure enhanced performance.
- Identify the development needs of team members and ensure that these are fulfilled in a planned manner.
- Work with HR to create platforms for knowledge, training, and best practice sharing within the team Identify and deploy programs for improving the engagement level of team members
- Work with several expressions and volunteer teams to provide needed communication support
- Develop and implement systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the communications function
- Be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of Church communication and developing systems for such evaluation
- Ensure proofing and quality assurance and overall adherence to Harvester’s brand standards
- Develop and coordinate in-house communications
- HND/BSc/MSc in Communications, Marketing, International Relations, Journalism or other related disciplines
- 7-10 years of relevance work experience in communications and media management and working with large, cross-functional teams is desirable.
- Solid professional experience required including experience producing digital content and managing social accounts for organizations.
- Experience of writing, editing and producing written communications for targeted audiences.
- Building, coaching, and motivating high performing teams while holding employees accountable
- Experience of setting and working with brand guidelines.
- Experience deadline with media outlets and professionals
- Understanding of the need for and value of a visual identity and branding.
- Experience leading in a faith-based environment (even if in a volunteer capacity) is very desirable.
- Must have the ability to speak English to an advanced and sophisticated level, both written and verbal.
- Event planning & coordination skill, Strategic Communication skill, Coordination and Collaboration skill, Research and Analysis skill, Innovation and Growth
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Please note Interested candidates should be willing to align with the following work structure,
- Work days – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday (Half Day)
- Off days – Mondays & Saturdays