Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- The Local Project Management Office Leader builds and organizes capacity and manage experience to deliver and forecast local projects backlog as per EMEA standardized processes and tools available or under development.
- Critical to the mission is to ensure all safety (EHS) and quality requirements are met.
Lead and Manage project backlog delivery, as follows:
- Ensure the Health and Safety, Environmental process is deployed by the Site Managers across the region . Ensure Procedures, Risk assessments and Method Statements are aligned.
- Lead Project reviews process locally to ensure periodical check of project finance performance, resources plan and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct order backlog report-out to consolidate local project backlog performance status/actions and report-out financial forecast.
- Participate on tenders preparation and review having specific emphasis on Project/site management capacity allocation and project procurement assumptions (sourcing clarity and cost validation).
- Ensure EHS practices and deployed and continuous improvement process in place.
- Develop Project and site execution capacity including partnership with 3rd party companies.
Local capacity and team management, as follows:
- Organize routine team activity and follow-up.
- Set team goals and personal goals to align with Business need.
- Assess, value and recognize individual and collective performance.
- Build capacity (internal and external) to execute Projects including site activities and to develop competence of the team.
- Support new team members during the on-boarding process.
- Ensure all team members know Eaton Values & Philosophy including ethics and compliance rules and policies, i.e. leading by example.
Support development of EMEA processes and tools:
- Provide constructive feedback to development teams to ensure roll-out feasibility of new processes and tools being developed.
- Drive actively local adoption of standardized process.
- Promote a continuous improvement mindset within local team.
- Stay closely connected to EMEA functions and other project teams to share and adopt lessons learned and best practices.
- A Bachelors’ Degree or Masters’ Degree from an accredited institution, with a strong preference toward electrical engineering is highly desirable OR at least 5-10 years of experience in the role or similar (strong electrical background).
- 10+ years in construction activities for OEM in the energy sector.
- Knowledge and experience with Health and Safety and Quality Management on construction site.
- Experience with project financials and contract management.
- Experience in power distribution construction site.
- Experience of executing delivery projects, electrical work and field service & commissioning work.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, wiring, cabling documents.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and MS project.
- Knowledge in Data center space in a plus.
- Strong leadership skills able to deal with strong personality.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Prove to be calm in all the situations.
- Good people skills and Experience of working with customers is critical.
- English language at advanced level is mandatory for the role.